Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Little Teaser

There hasn't been as many updates to the Virgin Usage Meter as I would have liked in the last few months. With a new job and a few other projects I've been pressed for time. Well no more, I'm wiping the agenda list so I can put some good hard hours into bring some much needed improvements to the Virgin Usage Meter.

So what is it you can expect in the next couple of months? Well here is a small list of the most important ones.
  • New 2 x 1 customizable widget with 3 different views
  • Auto updating that is no longer be tied to the widget
  • Historical usage statistics
  • Better prepaid support
  • Multiple account support
  • Rollover account support
  • A few other bits a pieces
I can't promise you'll see all the above in the next release but they will appear throughout the next three or four updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment